Snorkelling is the most doable activity for anyone visiting Havelock Island. The best part of doing snorkelling here is that the reef starts at a depth less than a meter. If you know swimming then you can explore more by yourself. Snorkelling gears can be availed in the city. For people who require assistance during snorkelling can avail a guided service who will assist you with all the requirements during Snorkelling
Elephant Beach is the best snorkelling destination in Havelock. Some scuba resorts also offer snorkelling, which can be availed.
Things to know while doing Snorkelling
- THE SNORKEL GEAR SHOULD BE CLEAN
- WASH THE GEAR IN WATER BEFORE USING IT
- YOU CAN USE FINS DURING SNORKELING
- WEAR SWIMMING COSTUMES IF POSSIBLE
- DO NOT TOUCH ANY CORALS OR ANYTHING THAT LOOKS ATTRACTIVE UNDERWATER. IT CAN BE DANGEROUS
- FOR NON SWIMMERS A LIFE RING IS PROVIDED. PLEASE USE THE RING WHEN UNDERWATER.
Guide during Snorkelling
Travelers Enjoying Snorkelling